Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

WTB Kayaks

Looking to buy a few kayaks if anyone has some for sale? Let me know thanks. I have a couple of preteens, and myself looking to go out to fish and have fun on the lakes. 

I was in CAL Ranch Store yesterday and they had Kayaks on Sale very good prices. Worth a look if you have one nearby.

• Like 1

Thanks, I'll check it out!

Just don't go by the gun counter, or do and hope you don't get in trouble with the Mrs for going hog wild. Insane prices!

• Haha 1

It’s a tent sale they had some clearanced ones marked down another 45%. Sale ends today I believe

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Heat said:

Just don't go by the gun counter, or do and hope you don't get in trouble with the Mrs for going hog wild. Insane prices!

Which store location? 

I live in Yuma but there are store all over the state I reckon. Casa Grande for you maybe? Maybe Goodyear?

Copy, thanks! Appreciate it

I have 5 kayaks that I'm getting ready to sell. They are all used in varying conditions. they are sit on top Perception Kayaks. They came from a friend of mine that owns a kayak company. When they get beat up he replaces them. They all float! They all leak a little. I just use gorilla tape on the crack and at the end of the day they may have a 1/2 gallon of water in them. I'm in Flagstaff.

I can send pics if you would like. The best part is that they are cheap!

Randall

928 699 1847

9 minutes ago, Randall said:

I have 5 kayaks that I'm getting ready to sell. They are all used in varying conditions. they are sit on top Perception Kayaks. They came from a friend of mine that owns a kayak company. When they get beat up he replaces them. They all float! They all leak a little. I just use gorilla tape on the crack and at the end of the day they may have a 1/2 gallon of water in them. I'm in Flagstaff.

I can send pics if you would like. The best part is that they are cheap!

Randall

928 699 1847

Text sent

Thanks everyone, bought some cheapy ones from Cal ranch. Appreciate the responses.

• Like 2