Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Wtb 2004 HPOP FOR 6.O DIESEL

Yeah I'm pretty sure I did something stupid (again).  Got to open her up to verify just figured I'd see if anyone has one ready to go.  

I can get you one, same day. But you need to put air to the oil rails and verify the leak isn’t internal somewhere else. There’s multiple things that will act like the pump & and 7/10 times it’s not the pump

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CopperStateDiesel said:

I can get you one, same day. But you need to put air to the oil rails and verify the leak isn’t internal somewhere else. There’s multiple things that will act like the pump & and 7/10 times it’s not the pump

Thanks man. My buddy has a shop down here verified it's either the hpop or the o ring melted.  My year is one where the rings will do that sometimes 2004.  He offered me a bay in his shop to work on it when I can since it's unused.  That's basically what I'm gonna do, I've replaced it before so I got a good grasp but thank you all the same.  Plus I do his pest control at his home and shop so I just run a tab with him.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Thanks man. My buddy has a shop down here verified it's either the hpop or the o ring melted.  My year is one where the rings will do that sometimes 2004.  He offered me a bay in his shop to work on it when I can since it's unused.  That's basically what I'm gonna do, I've replaced it before so I got a good grasp but thank you all the same.  Plus I do his pest control at his home and shop so I just run a tab with him.  

Perfect. Just holler if you still need that pump!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1