Sign in to follow this  
DotShot

It Has started

Nothing here.  I will swing for fence one more year and then its easier to draw hunts for me from here on out.  Get'n too old to be sitting out.  Congratulations to all that drew.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, knothead said:

Nothing here.  I will swing for fence one more year and then it easier to draw hunts for me from here on out.  Get'n too old to be sitting out.  Congratulations to all that drew.

Thats what I did this year. Haven't rifle hunted deer since the mid 90's. 

This point creep is getting ridiculous.  I have 8 pts and that was enough to draw the archery Kaibab hunt last year.  Looking like it wasn't enough this year.  

Was counting on it since the whole family got skunked on elk tags this year.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

Seems like it’s not over. Seems like there is usually more activity on social media than this. Especially with the above comment about how he should have drawn the kaibab archery tag with 8 points 

Probably a second wave this evening.  

6 hours ago, knothead said:

Nothing here.  I will swing for fence one more year and then its easier to draw hunts for me from here on out.  Get'n too old to be sitting out.  Congratulations to all that drew.

Heck  John, you're a spring chicken still!  You must have lost your mojo, cause you or your family  used to draw every  year or other year it seemed for really freaking good hunts.  Seemed like  you had a standing reservation for 12 AW deer,  and 6A archery bull......

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Heck  John, you're a spring chicken still!  You must have lost your mojo, cause you or your family  used to draw every  year or other year it seemed for really freaking good hunts.  Seemed like  you had a standing reservation for 12 AW deer,  and 6A archery bull......

A lot of things don't work like they used to.  I have two more years then I am hanging up the spurs.  After this draw I am up to 9 deer points now. I will try one more time for my favorite hunt and then after that it is the easy to draw stuff.   Did the Owens clan draw anything?