Fierce Fury 7mm Rem Mag with 26” barrel. Just bought a new 7PRC rifle so moving on from this one. Shoots the factory Barnes 160 gr VOR-TX extremely well, sub ½ MOA (see pic). Previous owner also had sub ½ MOA groups with a load he worked up with 160 accubonds, and it shot the factory Precision Hunter 162 ELD-X right around 1 MOA.

Bought this gun during COVID and had a heck of a time getting powder/components other than a mountain of Hornady 180 ELD-M’s I already had on hand. Couldn’t get that particular bullet to shoot as well as I would have liked, though it may shoot well with other heavies (Berger 180’s or 190’s). I just wasn’t able to get my hands on any other bullets to try.

Handles and shoots like a dream, really like the way these Fierce’s are put together.

$1450 including the 30mm Talley scope rings, but the scope and bipod are not included.

Fury5.jpg

Fury4.jpg

Fury6.jpg

Fury1.jpg

Fury3.jpg

Fury2.jpg

• Like 1

Great deal. I have this rifle in 28 NOS. These rifles shoot lights out. GLWS!

On 9/4/2024 at 3:24 PM, gbrim21 said:

Have been traveling a lot this summer, bumping with a price drop

What is the twist rate on this rifle?

33 minutes ago, Cambow said:

What is the twist rate on this rifle?

1:8.5  I was specifically looking for a 7mm with a fast twist to handle the heavier bullets when I bought it.

20 hours ago, gbrim21 said:

1:8.5  I was specifically looking for a 7mm with a fast twist to handle the heavier bullets when I bought it.

Where are you located?