Sign in to follow this  
Shawn

New NL Pure 14x52

Been hoping for Swaro to come out with NL 15s or Zeiss come out with victory 15s for a long time.  Swaro is coming out with NL 14x52 in July.  They say they are 14.7x52.  Can't wait to look through them.  Swaro does it again

• Like 2

These will be great, was thinking they would come out with something at some point, sure do a good job keeping it a secret until the release. Now we will probably see a bunch of used 15s go up for sale and used prices dropping. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, coueswt said:

These will be great, was thinking they would come out with something at some point, sure do a good job keeping it a secret until the release. Now we will probably see a bunch of used 15s go up for sale and used prices dropping. 

I'm actually surprised how long it took for them to come out with something higher power than 12 in this line.

• Like 1

I just ordered a pair from outdoorsman’s.  I think they’re $100 more than the 12x42’s only so I jumped on it.  I’ve got a set of fresh back from the factory 15x56 HD’s I’d probably sell 😂 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

I just ordered a pair from outdoorsman’s.  I think they’re $100 more than the 12x42’s only so I jumped on it.  I’ve got a set of fresh back from the factory 15x56 HD’s I’d probably sell 😂 

What was Outdoorsman's price?

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

dang it, Just when I think I am set on optics.

Now if they’d just come out with 20x56 or 60 NL pures.  

• Like 1

Swarovski, the new Apple. Making you regret your new phone/optics almost the minute you get it out of the package. Just look at all the binos up for sale in here and on FB today. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MogollonMan said:

Swarovski, the new Apple. Making you regret you new phone/optics almost the minute you get it out of the package. Just look at all the binos up for sale in here and on FB today. 

Hah .. yep I just bought new 15s last season too.

Be careful in selling your old stuff right now. The market will be so oversaturated. Preorders will be through the roof and you could potentially not get a pair in your hands  by this fall. All depends on how many they ship to each dealer. It happened to me with the NL 12’s. 

• Like 2