Sign in to follow this  
regisranger

ISO Local Machine Shop

Hey Guys!

I'm in search of a local machine shop to help with some prototyping for my business. Main need is for some CNC Lathe work right now. Does anyone have any recommendations? We have reached out to most of the big company's just to receive some very out of budget quotes. Hoping there is a small shop needing some business. We are located in the Phoenix area but am open to recommendations state wide! 

For those interested we make custom plaques for euro mounts! Here are some photos of out work!

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_8102.jpg

IMG_8203.jpg

IMG_7634.jpg

• Like 1

You can try metal pro inc. No idea what his prices will be but he does lots of custom metal work.  

1 hour ago, matt said:

You can try metal pro inc. No idea what his prices will be but he does lots of custom metal work.  

Awesome! Thanks Matt I'll check them out!

• Like 1

You can try Eric at Axisworks. If its small lathe worth he just installed a new 32mm Swiss machine but he also has other lathes for lager work. I am pretty sure hes a sponsor for this site as well. 

2 hours ago, Tannert said:

You can try Eric at Axisworks. If its small lathe worth he just installed a new 32mm Swiss machine but he also has other lathes for lager work. I am pretty sure hes a sponsor for this site as well. 

Awesome!! Thank you for the input. Will be reaching out to him today.