Sign in to follow this  
Sneakyshooter

2001 sr5 Toyota 4runner

For Sale: 2001 Toyota 4Runner 

Mileage: 226,941

Condition: Good

Regularly serviced and with a solid maintenance record, this 4Runner is ready to hit the road without skipping a beat. Timing belt and water pump was done 3k miles ago. 

Features:

- Apple car play with a Rockford fosgate p3 12 inch sub. Upgraded jbl door speakers all the way around. 

- Spacious interior with plenty of room for passengers and cargo.

-Viper security System

- 4-wheel drive and electronic center differential lock works perfectly. 

-Roof rack with 360 lighting

- Ice cold air conditioning, power windows, heater front and back, sunroof,all work perfectly

-Billstein 6112 2.5 inch coil over in the front with JBA upper control arms. The rear is 3 inch OME. 
-Transmission rebuilt at 180k by a shop in suprise 

-new paint as of roughly 3 years ago

This 4Runner has treated me very well and has had zero issues. There is no rust it was an Arizona vehicle its whole life.  Clean title in hand. $11.5k. Pm me with any questions truck is in amazing condition only selling it due because I have to get a work truck. 

IMG_4679.jpeg

IMG_0198.jpeg

IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0192.jpeg

IMG_0207.jpeg

IMG_0208.jpeg

IMG_0209.jpeg

IMG_0210.jpeg

IMG_0216.jpeg

IMG_0218.jpeg

IMG_0219.jpeg

IMG_0221.jpeg

IMG_0225.jpeg

IMG_0226.jpeg

IMG_0229.jpeg

IMG_0228.jpeg

• Like 2

This is my sons truck. .Many people on this site have hunted out of this truck.. Will go anywhere with ac and heat....  

T4R3G is probably the best 4WD drivetrain ever made.  Certainly the best mass produced DT.  This one is a great color too..

With reasonable maintenance, these will go 400k+ miles all day long so at 226k, this one is just getting broken in.

On a more selfish note, I hope you get your ask as it makes mine worth at least 15 grand. 😁

GLWS,

Eddie

P.S.  LBJs should be replaced (if aged or higher mileage) on a T4R3G as they've been know to fail and it's ugly if you are going fast.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eddielasvegas said:

T4R3G is probably the best 4WD drivetrain ever made.  Certainly the best mass produced DT.  This one is a great color too..

With reasonable maintenance, these will go 400k+ miles all day long so at 226k, this one is just getting broken in.

On a more selfish note, I hope you get your ask as it makes mine worth at least 15 grand. 😁

GLWS,

Eddie

P.S.  LBJs should be replaced (if aged or higher mileage) on a T4R3G as they've been know to fail and it's ugly if you are going fast.

Those been done also. Timing chain and waterpump about 3 k ago also

• Like 1