motzauce1991

Ruger Gunsite with Leupold VX 3i 2.5-8

Selling my Ruger Gunsite, unknown round count, but selling to make way for my left handed rifle.  Everything included except the check riser and bipod   1,250 OBO. open to cash offer or Nighforce 4-20 with cash on my side 

IMG_4524.jpeg

IMG_4512.jpeg

IMG_4347.jpeg

First time seller, but have been a buyer on here.  Located in Tucson, but i travel the state from time to time

Whats the barrel length on this one? Seems like its the longer barrel version which is what i would prefer. 

It’s showing as a 16 inch barrel.  but 18 with the aftermarket muzzle brake 

IMG_8972.jpeg

I have the LH version if this gun.  With plain factory ammo (150gr and 180gr .308 Win) and those open sites, it groups very well.  I mounted a scout scope for load development and so far it is putting 165gr Ballistic Tips inside of a nickel at 100 yards.  I'm tempted to just call it good right there, but may continue to experiment a little. Good luck with the sale of this do-everything rig.

Thanks!  If it was left handed i’d be keeping it.  It’s light, easy to handle as shoots just fine.   This is my best group below.  150gr behind h4350

IMG_8976.png

9 minutes ago, motzauce1991 said:

Thanks!  If it was left handed i’d be keeping it.  It’s light, easy to handle as shoots just fine.   This is my best group below.  150gr behind h4350

IMG_8976.png

How much does it weigh?

Scope sent to Leupold for service.   Went shooting and the turrets felt mushy.