IA Born

Redfield 2-7x32 Scope: Free to Good Youth Home

I have an old Redfield 2-7x32 scope that I'm willing to give to a youth who needs something to get them started or needs a good plinking scope for a .22LR.  Its been in my family for years.  It came on a 1970s Rem 700 BDL 300WM that my dad bought from a cousin in Chicago when I was probably 10 or 12.  I pulled it several years ago and mounted it on my .22 rifle, where its sat for longer than I can remember.  Its obviously long enough ago that I didn't understand over-torqueing ring screws.  I clamped those suckers down and never thought twice.  Despite my best efforts to crush the tube, the scope is still in great shape for glass and adjustments.  I recently finally upgraded the scope on my .22 and don't need this one.  It probably isn't worth a whole lot, so I'd love to give this to a youth who needs something to get started or to plink with.  It includes the Butler Creek caps, and I can even throw in some new rings that didn't work on my rifle, but came with the new scope I bought as a package deal.  If the buyer wants to pay for shipping, great.  If not, fine, as long as it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.  I'm out of town middle of next week, so it may take me a minute or three to find a box and ship it, but I'll do my best to respond as soon as possible and get it shipped as soon as possible.  I'm just setting realistic expectations, so I don't end up on someone's "this guy's a jackwagon seller" list.

Redfield 2-7 Scope.jpg

Redfield 2-7 Scope2.jpg

• Like 3

That was quick! Scope should be (hopefully) shipped out by this weekend.

• Like 1