Sign in to follow this  
matt

Scale is likely a scammer.

Keep your eyes open. Likely a scammer. In NY, only accepts PP friends and family and everything else that scammers take. Buyer beware. 

Hopefully your wrong. Actually provided his phone number and email, not his friends. Provided numerous pics with his name and the current date. Took a usps money order to his home address.. continues to reply to text, something a scammer usually stops doing once they receive funds.  If I receive the item I'll give an update but hoping your wrong.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Tannert said:

Same guy?

Yep. Same one. That’s why I just made a buyer beware post. I get some might be honest but it smells scammy. 

22 minutes ago, Nitemann said:

Hopefully you’re wrong. Actually provided his phone number and email, not his friends. Provided numerous pics with his name and the current date. Took a usps money order to his home address.. continues to reply to text, something a scammer usually stops doing once they receive funds.  If I receive the item I'll give an update but hoping you’re wrong.

Nitemann, I hope I’m wrong for your sake as well. Lol. 

25 minutes ago, Nitemann said:

Hopefully your wrong. Actually provided his phone number and email, not his friends. Provided numerous pics with his name and the current date. Took a usps money order to his home address.. continues to reply to text, something a scammer usually stops doing once they receive funds.  If I receive the item I'll give an update but hoping your wrong.

If you search the group, there is multiple posts about him being a scammer. 😳

This is scale that responded to my wtb bluedot ad. I texted him but I lost all interest when told me he was in new York. May or may not be legit, but if not local I'm not doing it. 

Screenshot_20240528_172930_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

The guy that has 0 posts and is replying to WTB ads is a scammer?

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not. 🤣

• Haha 2

I am almost to the point where I do not feel sorry for guys getting scammed like this.  I hope I am wrong, but For FK sakes.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

I am almost to the point where I do not feel sorry for guys getting scammed like this.  I hope I am wrong, but For FK sakes.

The first question I ask is what payments do you take. As soon as they say PP friends and family, Venmo, Zelle and the such that don’t have protections, I’m out. 

• Like 2

Atleast it’s nice to see some one who’s good at their craft 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I won’t post a WTB ad on this forum anymore-great way to get scammed, hacked, malware’d, etc. 

18 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

I have had that attitude for a long time.