Sign in to follow this  
Opening Morning

Ethical Arizona hunting point

Ethical hunting point is a money making scam the G&F established to collect money from those unwilling/unable to complete hunter education for a permanent bonus point.  You cannot have both a hunter education bonus point and an ethical hunter point, it is one or the other. 

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

So just like auto emissions,  you fail, pay more, and get a pass bc u paid extra.  If this is true, that is a kick in the nuts to those who met the standard.

Well chit!  It is true just looked it up. Crap like this is why they have lost the support of the AZ resident hunters. dang shame..... but anything for a buck I guess. Hopefully their rep will chime in.

Part of the push behind it was to give adults from out of state a chance to get the bonus point without filling up all the classes and in state kids not being able to get in. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eli said:

Part of the push behind it was to give adults from out of state a chance to get the bonus point without filling up all the classes and in state kids not being able to get in. 

Oh bullcrap.  There has always been room for NRs to attend hunter safety, right there with the kids.  Where does AZGFD come up with this stuff.

AZGFD used to be my favorite agency.  Far from it these days.

I’m not saying it is or isn’t about money or right or wrong or anything else. That was just a reason given by AZGFD when it was started 

IMG_7795.jpeg

• Like 1