Sign in to follow this  
Nitemann

WTB Leupold Rifle Scope

Putting out feelers for a higher magnification Leupold rifle scope. It will be a couple of weeks before I will be able to meet up to purchase but figured I would start looking now. I'm only interested in 1" tubed 6x18, 6.5x20, 8.5x25 or fixed 24 power  scopes. Leupold's only, no rifleman, freedom or AR models. Let me know what you may want to part with.

Thanks

I just bought a leupold vx3HD 6.5x20x40 efr cds-t 1" tube fine duplex in a second focal plane. I haven't even taken it out of the box. I bought another scope from optics planet and waited for 3 month's for them to get it in. I was tired of waiting so I ordered this one . Before I was able to cancel this order it was shipped.  Then they shipped the first one on the same day  so this is an extra Brand new scope. I will pay shipping but I do want full price for the scope. It was $848.00. Let me know if you are interested.

bowelk341 thanks for the offer but not looking for an EFR model. Hoping for a used Vari-X 2/3 or VX-2/3 with a used price.