Tannert

1974 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser

Still planning on raffling this off next weekend? And if so, don’t forget to update us on the link to the livestream! 

14 minutes ago, 12 RING said:

Still planning on raffling this off next weekend? And if so, don’t forget to update us on the link to the livestream! 

Yes we are. We do our event at Cyclone lake. Those that have been up there know there is zero service. We plan to try to get some sort of livestream worked out with starlink. Ill do my best to keep everyone posted. Regardless we will have videos of the drawing and the winner will be getting a call right away.

• Like 2

I’ll have my phone ready to take the call 😁

• Like 2

I see my nombre 

If my math is right, that guy bought $10,000 worth of tickets? I mean that's way better than paying full price for the rig that's for sure not going to lie I'm pulling for him!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

If my math is right, that guy bought $10,000 worth of tickets? I mean that's way better than paying full price for the rig that's for sure not going to lie I'm pulling for him!

LOL Yes, your math is correct. 

• Like 1

Hey Guys, 

I apologize for the late response. We were supposed to have working starlink wifi the night of the raffle but that did not end up happening. I have attached a video of the drawing. A guy named Brent Kline won the FJ and graciously decided to donate it back for the auction the following night. We ended up auctioning it off and it sold for 20K making a total of 50K raised from one item for at risk youth. I appreciate everyone who bought tickets very much! 

• Like 3

On 6/3/2024 at 8:28 AM, firstcoueswas80 said:

I’m pulling for the guy who could not afford $10k worth of ticket for a 1974 Toyota 

• Like 3