Sign in to follow this  
wardsoutfitters

Ward's Outfitters Pictures Of live deer

Great pictures Steven of some really awesome bucks! Thanks for sharing them with us! That last buck through the trees looks like a true toad.

Phil

P.S. I think Scott would like to know what camera set up you are using.

Thanks for the Camera info. I knew it wasn't your run of the mill equipment with the blurred background and sharp focused pics! Nice Job!!!

Nice pictures. I started carrying my camera in a "front" fannie pack, everywhere I hunt, and try to take a picture of every animal I see. Just adds to the enjoyment of the hunt. Regards, Paul

This buck keeps giving us the slip , maby well wack him this next week !!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow he has some rugged looking head gear... nice ... good luck

I'm speechless........... That massive gnarly horned dude is one of the coolest pictures EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm speechless........... That massive gnarly horned dude is one of the coolest pictures EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is an outstanding buck and photo!

That wet dinosaur buck is one of the roughest deer I've ever seen! He lives in a cave! He looks prehistoric! Get that deer!!!

I just can't get over how awesome that buck looks!!!!! I keep going back to look at the pictures again. It looks great as a desktop background.