Congrats Casey, That is awesome. Good Luck. You wont have much time for Hunting for a while so go ahead and PM me your Honey Holes! LOL.

Congratulations Casey ;)

And Congrats to Mom and Dad for the raise they just got.

The grocery bill alone had to be $1,000. a month :rolleyes:

LOL! More than that! you have to figure the price of toilet paper and stuff like that too! Congrats mom and dad! :P

What about the amount of money they spend on SPOONS!!

Congrats to you! It will be adding another CWT member to the area. Look me up when you get here and will go shoot some yotes!

Congrats ! Let us know when you get out of the academy and get promoted from sub-human to NUG.

Just remember, your instructors really don't hate you. They don't know you yet.

Don't drop your weapon, never call a magazine a clip and never puke on the PT Instructor.

:lol:

Have a big time.

A big time Congratulations Casey.

Make sure when you get out in the field, it's important that the bad guys not be able to spot you easily, so don't wear the Grong orange shirt to work. ;)

I was just told a great stock market tip!

Appearantly the people planning to illegally cross our borders got word that Casey would be on patrol...so there is an expected huge increase in the sale of "Bullet Proof Helmets"!

So buy stock in the manufaturers of "Bullet Proof Helmets", all the illegals and smugglers will be wearing them.......they've heard of Casey's reputation!

:lol: :P Congrats on gettin' the call and best of luck in the academy. JIM>

Well, I made it through the first day so thats a good start!

BUT, I might possibly delayed.... There are 51 people in my class. They only send 50 to the academy. I am the ONLY person in my class from Tucson.. So, if no one drops out by Monday at 0630 I am staying home for another week and working at the station until the next class leaves.

I was delayed, and I am not sitting in the El Paso airport. I had to join another class, from another sector and I meet them all today.