Today at 11:02 am, I was called by the Border Patrol hiring center! I will be leaving January 26th for the academy! I was offered Ajo and Casa Grande, and I will be taking the Casa Grande offer!!!

One year and 3 days from when I took the first written test!!!

Woohoo!!! I am pretty excited!

Congrats! Its a good thing you didnt choose Ajo... It's hard to keep up with them guys.

Oh No!!! :blink: Does that mean you are gunna have even more time to sit behind the keyboard!!! :lol: :P :lol: :P

JK.... Congrats on getting the call! ;) Now get out there and make a difference! :D

Congratulations Casey ;)

And Congrats to Mom and Dad for the raise they just got.

The grocery bill alone had to be $1,000. a month :rolleyes:

Congrats Casey! All your hard work and patience finally paid off even if it took a long time in coming. I couldn't be more happy for you.

Phil

Congratulations Casey and now I know it will be safe for me to check out some new southern areas. ;)

TJ

Maybe now would be a good time to submit my memo and request that I go to Artesia as a PT Instructor for your class(Im already certified)!! How would you like that, Casey?? Me as your PT Instructor?? Let's just say that you wouldn't like me anymore!! :lol: :lol:

A big congrats and lets make sure I only hear good things come out of you.. I'll be checking up on you while there.

Maybe now would be a good time to submit my memo and request that I go to Artesia as a PT Instructor for your class(Im already certified)!! How would you like that, Casey?? Me as your PT Instructor?? Let's just say that you wouldn't like me anymore!! :lol: :lol:

A big congrats and lets make sure I only hear good things come out of you.. I'll be checking up on you while there.

Dude, that WOULD NOT BE COOL!!! Because I know you would make a dam example and LOVE doing it! You SOB!! Now, what time is that flight tomorrow ;)