regisranger

European Skull Mount Plaque! Local AZ business

I just ordered one of these for my Son as a Christmas gift.  Discounted AND free shipping!  It looks like a great product and I cannot wait to see this on the wall.  Thank you for posting this up for awareness.  

• Like 1

Received mine and plan to give it to my Son as a Christmas gift for his first and future Couse.  I'm impresses and will be ordering more of these plaques.  This here is a high quality item Clark!  🎄 

Resized_20231222_205436.jpeg

These are neat! Anyone here use one of these for a Mule deer skull, do they work well?  My son has a few he wants to hang in his new home. I added pic with them next to a coues for size reference. 

Thanks

amigos three.jpg

On 10/13/2023 at 6:59 PM, johnnybrocko said:

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to the guys prizedpossesionsbrand.com - last week I ordered 4 of their AZ Flag wall mount  and requested to have the HuntAZ logo smaller in the bottom right corner. I dealt  with Noah and things went flawless. Within a day I had a sample picture sent over to make sure I liked it. Placed my order the 5th and received the wall mounts the 9th. Def going to be following their business for future designs. 
IMG_0525.thumb.jpeg.ed1266c7cb29458860d0d2867a80c6e2.jpegIMG_0522.thumb.jpeg.99d57d85aa1a43afc7514ac12f7e934e.jpegIMG_0521.thumb.jpeg.189abcc816a025a9944f575675e87eec.jpeg

It could be an innovative way to offer unique, collectible items that align with your brand’s growth. If you’re interested in exploring this, you might want to check out https://icoholder.com/en/nft for some inspiration and ideas. Best of luck with your continued success, and I’ll definitely be keeping an eye out for those Elk Mounts!

Hey RegisRanger,

Congrats on the success and growth of your business! It’s fantastic to see how the forum has contributed to your journey. The new engraving services sound like a great addition, and I’m sure they’ll be well-received.