Crazymonkey

2024 youth giveaway donation wish list

With just a few days left for the 2023 giveaway  I'm already  working  on the giveaway  for next year. I'll be running  by bass pro within  the next day or two and picking  up the guns for the giveaway  and some binoculars  . I've come  up with  a donation  wish list . 

Ammo . In 7-08 or 308 yes I'm donating two hunting  rifles 

Ammo in 22lr

Ammo in 20 gauge

I'll need 5 rifle cases I've  currently  got one that was donated  from last year so I'm looking  for 4 more . Had another  case donation  so just 3 left to go ! Hard or soft cases it doesn't  matter  I'll  take whatever  you've got. 

I'd like 3 basic hunting  packs small and light for kids 

And 3 real basic rangefinders 

There will be 5 winners  for next year's  drawing. 

The idea is to set them up with  basic  hunting  essentials.  

So if it's kid friendly  and in your pack  that's the stuff I'm looking  for.

Thanks to everyone  who has donated!! 

You can pm me or shoot me a message  

I do work nights  so I might not respond  till  the next day 

Chris at 480 678 5507  

Thanks

These are for the 2024 giveaway  starting  January  1st 202420230828_154506.jpg

• Like 1

What about archery. Is this something you may want to consider. I would definitely be willing to donate. Archery and rifle season both get kids into the field. Archery is a little less intimidating to a parent or someone,who may feel like they don't want a gun in the house. Right now I'm experiencing that situation with my daughter and her two boys. The want to hunt and do so. But she will not allow them to have any guns at home. They both have their bows and shoot regularly. 

16 minutes ago, Roofer Billy said:

What about archery. Is this something you may want to consider. I would definitely be willing to donate. Archery and rifle season both get kids into the field. Archery is a little less intimidating to a parent or someone,who may feel like they don't want a gun in the house. Right now I'm experiencing that situation with my daughter and her two boys. The want to hunt and do so. But she will not allow them to have any guns at home. They both have their bows and shoot regularly. 

I hadn't  thought  of that . But that could  come with  alot of last minute  buying  or some kind of a deal worked  out with  a archery  shop . Each bow is setup for an individual  shooter . Not knowing  the shooter is the problem.  Right or left hand  and draw length   / weight  dictates  arrow selection. I'm not apposed  to the idea . It would  just take  some time to see if it's doable. 

Thank you to Andyyy from  cwt for the $50. Donation  to the youth giveaway.  I'll put it to good use  . Towards  some packs or ammo or something.  I'll  put  it up when  I do  find something  cool for the kids. 

Thanks again!

Eric from Axis Works  just called  and said  the guns are ready  for pickup. I'll have pictures  up when I go get them. 

Thanks again  Eric and the Axis Works  team for your generosity  and amazing  work!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Man I can't  say enough  about  Eric  and the guys at Axis  works  !! Awesome  work  on the kids giveaway  guns . Without  a doubt  the best place  to get a muzzle break  installed.  

Thanks again  for donating  the break work for the kids guns.

20231004_160212.jpg

20231004_160224.jpg