matthewp45

A BIG Thanks!

I wanted to thank Christian and Amanda for coming up to help me glass on my coues hunt this weekend. They were a huge help. They also watched me get too excited and try to shoot a 102 type buck with out a shell in my gun at 250 yards, instead of a boom it just clicked. The buck ran off and we got him to stop for a second @ 415 yards(I was rested on a bobwire fence like an idiot) shot under him. I am going back Thursday to redeem myself. Amanda and Christian said I should change my name to Click on the forum. I am not sure about that yet. Thanks again for all your help.

hello - B) - I hope you take your bow instead of a gun for the "Thursday" trip. Unless I"m mistaken thats Jan 1 st. by my new calender - Sorry - guess "Click" will have to be done for this yr. Gary

Go tomorrow, and the next day! You won't regret it.

Good Luck!

Bret

It's on the San Carlos it is open until the middle of January. I am going Thursday thruogh Sunday. Sorry to ruin your detective work elkaholic.

I loved it! Thanks for having us along. You and Shane and your tribal guides were great fun to be around. What a pleasure it was to be out there glassing some gorgeous country and seeing lots of very nice deer! Can't wait to get back and help you get a big one on the ground. "Click!" Don't sweat that miss, it was exciting and it just means you get more days to hunt!! Did Christian tell you what we saw just minutes after you left for your long drive home?

The snow opening morning just really added to the beauty of it!

post-1-1230615126_thumb.jpg

post-1-1230615176_thumb.jpg

post-1-1230615184_thumb.jpg

post-1-1230615226_thumb.jpg

Click,

Good luck on your hunt. You are hunting in good company for sure. :D

TJ

Getting excited........ well thats what it is all about. Good luck CLICK ;)

Guest 300ultramag.

is that R100.... I was up in A it was cold.... lots o' deer and I almost stepped on a trap :angry:

Good Luck....

How does that work can u have people w/ you on the res. or do they just need the day predator tag and tag along !

I knew Christian was up there but shoot if id known amanda was up too.. I might of went with u guys! jk

Christian, I lost ur number again! I got pics... so send me a text... Im too lazy to call Cody 4 ur number..

BTW how is AJO doin! nobody went w/ him :(

We were supposed to go with Ajohunter, but he was too busy killing a 180 mule deer with his bow this weekend!! Hopefully he will hit the rez next weekend.

Amanda

is that R100.... I was up in A it was cold.... lots o' deer and I almost stepped on a trap :angry:

Good Luck....

How does that work can u have people w/ you on the res. or do they just need the day predator tag and tag along !

I knew Christian was up there but shoot if id known amanda was up too.. I might of went with u guys! jk

Christian, I lost ur number again! I got pics... so send me a text... Im too lazy to call Cody 4 ur number..

Yes, it's R100. R100 is a special closed area that you can't get into without a special permit. But if you are hunting regular units like A, B, C someone can go with you on your hunt if they have a recreation permit. It's illegal to have a non-tribal person guiding you, but you can have friends along.

Amanda

thats good to know... thnx...

It's always best to call the San Carlos Recreation and Wildlife dept to verify stuff like that since it can change without much notice. And best to talk to several people since you can get different answers to the same questions at times.

Amanda