mlowe

Trail camera pics from the north!

I got these on my trail cameras in the north. I built these trail cam's my self. I now have 8 for my self and have 4 more on the way. All my trail cameras were made using a Sony camera.

These are from this fall.

Good bull

DSC00151a.jpg

Couple babies

DSC03337a.jpg

Good size again

DSC03339a.jpg

I think this is the same bull as the first one but may not be.

DSC04105a.jpg

These are from last fall.

Lynx on the winter road.

DSC02457.jpg

Bear

DSC02221.jpg

Cow elk (one of my favorite pictures)

DSC02954.jpg

Had a big snow fall and the branches bent down because of the snow.

DSC02246.jpg

This one with an infrared camera

DSC01982.jpg

5X6 bull elk

5X6BullElk2.jpg

Baby bull

DSC02238.jpg

Big bull around 55" spread (another favorite picture)

DSC02240.jpg

Black wolf

DSC02248.jpg

Here is a movie of two moose a calf and a cow make sure you have your sound on to hear them talking to each other. There are calls at the end also.

th_M4V00004.jpg

mlowe, sweet pics. love the wolf pic, course I am glad that I will never (cross my fingers) get one of those here in Arizona on my trail camera.

What sony did you hack? looks like maybe....p32, or p41 ??? What control board do you use? I am working on two right now using sony w80's with yeti boards. Hopefully they turn out ok...any experience with either?

And I am sure you have more of those cool pics to share...

Darren

When you said north I was thinking flagstaff! Then I was like, there's not moose in Arizona! But the lynx gave it away, i was just having a dunce moment i guess. I love that big bull in the pic with the branches coming down.

mlowe, sweet pics. love the wolf pic, course I am glad that I will never (cross my fingers) get one of those here in Arizona on my trail camera.

What sony did you hack? looks like maybe....p32, or p41 ??? What control board do you use? I am working on two right now using sony w80's with yeti boards. Hopefully they turn out ok...any experience with either?

And I am sure you have more of those cool pics to share...

Darren

P-41 with a SSS in a 1040 box. Have a look on my signature and there is a link to more pictures at photobucket.com. Also see my avatar and see the rack I'm holding tht made the book.

Thanks guys, it's a bit to cold here now for the camera right now... It is about -25 deg F. and the snow is about 2 feet deep on the ground and getting deeper. I see the deer are starting to move into town looking for food. They are starting to eat the grass clippings behind the house in the bush. I know the wolves will be eating well this winter. With the snow as deep as it is it's going to be easy to take down an animal. I have found some deer that the wolves have killed near work WAYYYY out in the bush!

When you said north I was thinking flagstaff! Then I was like, there's not moose in Arizona! But the lynx gave it away, i was just having a dunce moment i guess. I love that big bull in the pic with the branches coming down.

LMAO!!! I was thinkin' the same thing.... but I figured it out a pic or two sooner! :lol: :lol: :P

Thanks for sharing those cool pics.

Thats crazy. Those pics are awesome. one question though do you come all the way from canada too hunt coues deer.

A friend showed me your site and I had to snoop around. I thought that you guys needed to see what a moose looked like. :)

Great variety of animals, love the moose photos. Going to be 70 here today think I'll take a stroll to the park.