Sign in to follow this  
AZJoshua

WTB Savage Rascal .22

Looking for a used Rascal or Chipmunk .22 for my son's birthday. Let me know if you have one for sale, thanks.

Josh

On 7/7/2023 at 10:35 PM, AZJoshua said:

Looking for a used Rascal or Chipmunk .22 for my son's birthday. Let me know if you have one for sale, thanks.

Josh

Ignoring the jerk who posted the spam/scam, I have recently obtained a Rascal for my grandsons and had some comments on your quest. I could not find locally one except the target version which was more expensive.  The plain jane ones are so inexpensive.  The used prices don't seem to be much different than the new ones.  Note the gun is like a one or two year gun as those kids are growing so fast at the age.  They don't seem to be all that satisfied with one shot!  😄  The used guns also don't seem to come up often, but who knows.  Seems like a lot of gun shops are carrying the new ones now.  The trigger on the Rascal is exceptional compared to the others.  I have seen people making stock extensions via 3D printers -- that is a great concept, but they cost 1/3 to 1/2 the value of the gun -- that might extend the life of the gun for the young hunter.  I love this gun.  

• Like 1

On 7/7/2023 at 10:35 PM, AZJoshua said:

Josh

Another good one is the tc hot shot

• Like 1