Roofer Billy

$4000 1999 Chevy S10 4x4. For sale

Like it says. The truck has been completely rebuilt underneath the hood . New motor, radiator,hoses, new transmission lines and power steering lines new fuel pump and starter new brakes new tires new shocks all the way around . Transmission just done 2 weeks ago. Automatic transmission. Interior is very clean. Only real problem is the shroud got broken when the fan came apart . Has new fan, clutch, and radiator and hoses now. Waiting for the shroud to be delivered. Body need some love and a paint job would go well. This truck is like new and has less then10000 on everything new. Truck has 125000 on it originally.  Will load pictures soon. 4000 cash. Billy 48069779 one 8

Hey Everyone. I'm helping my Dad sell this truck. 2 years ago He quit his job and took in my 83 year old Grandma who had Covid . He also ended up getting it too. Dad took wonderful care of Grandma and gave up everything to make sure She was happy and taken care of. On April 1st, My Dad, and Best friend, had a severe heart attack and has been struggling every since then. He is 3 months behind on rent. On April 14th Grandma passed away and Dad is devastated. I want to help My Dad. Not only by selling this truck if needed to pay his Bills. But anyway I can. My father is well known on here as a roofer and has done work for a lot of people on here. He has 47 years of roofing and construction experience. And I have 15 . Monsoon season is coming and if you're roof need replaced or repaired. Please consider My father and I to do it. Or any other type of job or work you need done. Thanks for your time and any help. 

• Like 4