Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

Drew a unit 29 tag October whitetail last archery season saw a few toads in there can’t wait till October 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I wonder why we’re going purple when hunting numbers continue to rise. Or should I say, half wonder.

Probably has less to do with migration and more to do with more people figuring out how to play this current draw system by putting everyone they know in to  start building points for their kids hunting future. My guess

48 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Probably has less to do with migration and more to do with more people figuring out how to play this current draw system by putting everyone they know in to  start building points for their kids hunting future. My guess

I would guess, thanks to all the YouTube videos, Randy Newberg fresh track Steve Ranilla etc, out of Staters are applying at higher rates than they used to.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I would guess, thanks to all the YouTube videos, Randy Newberg fresh track Steve Ranilla etc, out of Staters are applying at higher rates than they used to.

Absolutely. All of the above. 

• Like 1

It's not just AZ, every western state is seeing the same thing and the residents are starting to push back. I believe Colorado ended OTC NR archery elk tags, Wyoming went to 90/10 on moose and sheep and their residents are pushing hard for 90/10 on deer, elk and antelope. Tags are going to get a lot tougher to get from here on out.

42 minutes ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

But the 20% NR cap doesn't change

10%

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The more NRs that apply the better. They aren't getting any more tags, but all that money comes into our state. 

37 minutes ago, MogollonMan said:

The more NRs that apply the better. They aren't getting any more tags, but all that money comes into our state. 

Agreed!

Has anyone ever hunted Oklahoma the deer tag is 330$ 1 buck and 4 doe I went last November and going back this November and it is only 12 hr drive when you have hunted coues deer your hole life the terrain is beautiful there cause it’s really flat but a awesome hunt. And the tag comes with a antlerless holiday tag to go back and shoot 2 more doe it is something to really look into.

• Like 1