Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

I was hoping today….we will see

• Like 2

We got hit for the first time on big game this year in unit 23. Not sure if youth was a factor as my 15 year old is in my group, but me, him and my 18 year old got drawn.
I plan on doing as much scouting as I can, but anyone have any good info or websites on the unit or can recommending starting points?

1 hour ago, Ron Evans said:

We got hit for the first time on big game this year in unit 23. Not sure if youth was a factor as my 15 year old is in my group, but me, him and my 18 year old got drawn.
I plan on doing as much scouting as I can, but anyone have any good info or websites on the unit or can recommending starting points?

https://azgfd-portal-wordpress-pantheon.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/12085142/GMU-23.pdf

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Intrested to see if any left over tags as i know a bunch of people put 33 muzzleloader as there last choice now just so they can go hunting

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, 257 STW said:

Intrested to see if any left over tags as i know a bunch of people put 33 muzzleloader as there last choice now just so they can go hunting

Left overs in NM

I will say next Friday the results posted. 

Someone out there has to have the data from last year how long after cc hits did they post tag numbers, then results. I’m just curious…always stressful when you have a great hunt with low tag numbers as your 1st choice. Just seeing the tag number can crush you or keep you hoping. 

• Like 1

You guys get worked up over something you have no control over. It posts when it posts 🤷

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Someone out there has to have the data from last year how long after cc hits did they post tag numbers, then results. I’m just curious…always stressful when you have a great hunt with low tag numbers as your 1st choice. Just seeing the tag number can crush you or keep you hoping. 

The last three draws have posted the Monday or Tuesday the week after cards hit

• Like 2