Hunter came and repaired my 2009 Duramax. Needed new Fuel Pressure Regulator and a couple cracked fuel lines replaced. Showed up on time with scheduled appointment and did a great job. Not easy part to get to on the Duramax but he definitely knew what he was doing. And he saved me a tow bill by coming to me. 

Thanks again to Hunter                         

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Glad to see he is doing a good job. I'm very proud of him. He has the dedication for sure. Call him if you need him. 9289786008

• Like 2

I have not posted on here in probably over 12 years, but stop on by from time to time to see the success folks are having.  I stumbled across this thread a while back and turned out my 2014 F350 engine light came on.  After trying to diagnose myself and fix, decided it was not a job I wanted to take on.  

Decided to give Hunter a call vs trying to get an appointment at one of the shops in town (4-6 week wait).  Turned out to be a sensor that needed to be replaced, he completed swapping it out in quick time and truck is up and running again in time to haul a trailer up to Oregon.  Saved time and money compared to trying to get an appointment with repair shop.  He answered all of my questions and then some, very knowledgeable and was patient with my additional questions.

It was a breath of fresh air seeing a younger 'person' taking the step to be self employed, he was knowledgeable, on time, and gave me a very fair deal!  I'll definitely be keeping him as a contact going forward diesel repairs.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/9/2024 at 12:44 PM, Rio said:

I have not posted on here in probably over 12 years, but stop on by from time to time to see the success folks are having.  I stumbled across this thread a while back and turned out my 2014 F350 engine light came on.  After trying to diagnose myself and fix, decided it was not a job I wanted to take on.  

Decided to give Hunter a call vs trying to get an appointment at one of the shops in town (4-6 week wait).  Turned out to be a sensor that needed to be replaced, he completed swapping it out in quick time and truck is up and running again in time to haul a trailer up to Oregon.  Saved time and money compared to trying to get an appointment with repair shop.  He answered all of my questions and then some, very knowledgeable and was patient with my additional questions.

It was a breath of fresh air seeing a younger 'person' taking the step to be self employed, he was knowledgeable, on time, and gave me a very fair deal!  I'll definitely be keeping him as a contact going forward diesel repairs.

To Rio, Viper, and 1shot. Thank you guys for the kind words and thank you for your time, I really appreciate it! Hope you guys enjoy your weekend.