Sign in to follow this  
404jefferies

Shipping Ammo??

How do you ship ammo USPS DOESNT,UPS AND FED EX wants you to bring it to the main location for inspection? hazmat-orm-d cert??? Please advice? Thanks  

It needs to have the appropriate label for what is being shipped, but you can then schedule a pickup at ups.com.  Pickup at your residence will run you between $13-$20.

UPS is picking up a 2A related item from me today and since my time is worth way more $13, it's an easy decision to solve the problem even though there is a "UPS Store" 1/2 mile from my house that won't accept the package.  All part of plan by certain groups, but at least there is a work around.

I'm fairly certain a UPS driver will accept the package w/o a scheduled pickup if you happen to see him or her (forgive me for pre judging all UPS drivers)  in your 'hood and it has a prepaid label and contents label.

Good luck,

Eddie

What Eddie says above. You will need the triangle black and white hazmat label on the package and you will need a UPS or Fed-Ex account to print a label. You will need to drop off package at hub or schedule pickup. Double box ammo because of weight. Make sure package holds together or they will not deliver or even return. I had this happen with Midway USA. If they ask at hub what's in package, just say 'small arms ammo non'hazardous'. Ground only.