Sign in to follow this  
curmudgen

Interesting Coues Rack

Jake and I had seen this deer last year during his hunt but he passed him up. This year he was hunting alone while I was home eating leftover turkey. When he got to his glassing spot the fog was so pervasive he went to a sunnier location to glass and spotted this buck in his bed and shot him at about 200 yds. After taking care of my Thanksgiving guests I arrived at the scene just in time to take the pictures and come home. If you want more you'll have to ask him and he's not a member of this forum. Sorry. Jack

Jake and I had seen this deer last year during his hunt but he passed him up. This year he was hunting alone while I was home eating leftover turkey. When he got to his glassing spot the fog was so pervasive he went to a sunnier location to glass and spotted this buck in his bed and shot him at about 200 yds. After taking care of my Thanksgiving guests I arrived at the scene just in time to take the pictures and come home. If you want more you'll have to ask him and he's not a member of this forum. Sorry. Jack

He PASSED on a Buck as cool as that :unsure:

He PASSED on a Buck as cool as that :unsure:

It wasn't nearly as big last year. Jack

How is that even possible?

Amanda, can you shed some light?

I just don't understand, did the antler grow together on top, or grow in a circle and implant itself back into the skull?

So confused?!!!

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :(

Either way, that is really COOL and unique!

How is that even possible?

Amanda, can you shed some light?

I just don't understand, did the antler grow together on top, or grow in a circle and implant itself back into the skull?

So confused?!!!

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :(

Either way, that is really COOL and unique!

John,

Optical illusion

That right drop is not connected to the skull.

frickin crazy... I don't know if i'd qualify those droppers as being on the main beam though... the right side does have that little tip coming out in the more anatomically correct place.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! FREAKIN UNREAL! I'VE SEEN A LOT OF COUES RACKS BUT NOTHING LIKE THAT THING! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ya, MORE PICS PLEASE!