EarlyBronco

Silencer wait time???

On 2/13/2023 at 9:11 AM, EarlyBronco said:

Haha it sucks to fork out 1200$ and have no idea when your gonna get your product, maybe by this deer season I hope 

Healy's does lay-away for them. 50% down and 50% on pickup. They have 1 in jail for me. Probably need to fo another ASAP. 

8 hours ago, Hoss50 said:

Healy's does lay-away for them. 50% down and 50% on pickup. They have 1 in jail for me. Probably need to fo another ASAP. 

Good to know, I won’t be getting another one though, I think it’s the dumbest thing in the world to have to wait for something this long lol

Ordered 2 in January with the new e-forms and they took 85 days to clear. Ordered 2 more in May and they cleared in 275 days. I just picked them up last week. The key is to just order a new one every few months then once they start coming in it doesn't seem like you have to wait that long.

• Haha 1

I want to pick up a few more, but I am moving in September. Don't you have to start the process over when your address changes before you take possession? 

9 hours ago, ctafoya said:

I want to pick up a few more, but I am moving in September. Don't you have to start the process over when your address changes before you take possession? 

I moved in the middle of waiting and it didn't matter. Check with your guy but because I used a trust it wasn't a big deal.

Individual  are quick the trusts are taking  longer. I had 3 approved  from  6/23, 8/23 and 5/24  all the same day . One Individual  and 2 trust .

1 hour ago, Curtis Reed said:

My friend owns an FFL. He told me last week wait times are around 30……

HOURS 😳

That was about what I waited.

If you count the extra couple months it took after her first set of fingerprints were rejected, my daughters took nearly a year.

Why are they so great that you would want to go thru the feds for anything. Very curious not nocking them..