#1ArcheryAddict

Precision 22LR ammo

I've got several boxes a premium 22LR ammo - most of which I bought at Bruno's.  I bought  1 or two boxes of several different types to see what my high-end rifle liked best.  Then I bought a case or two of that particular brand.  I have sice sold my Anschutz, so I don't need the ammo.  If interested, I can get you the brands of ammo and a price.  Let me know.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, azsugarbear said:

I've got several boxes a premium 22LR ammo - most of which I bought at Bruno's.  I bought  1 or two boxes of several different types to see what my high-end rifle liked best.  Then I bought a case or two of that particular brand.  I have sice sold my Anschutz, so I don't need the ammo.  If interested, I can get you the brands of ammo and a price.  Let me know.

Very interested! Please get me that info

I have a range from vey high quality down to some middle-tier stuff still left.  There should be enough ammo in each box to determine if the make is something your rifle likes and shoots well.  I don't want to break this package up as the cost of gas / postage for such small items is simply not worth it to me.  I tried to price off what the current market dictates, but so many are out of stock everywhere that it is hard to get an average.  Here's what I have:

Lapua Center-X  40 count  $11.40 / ($0.285 apiece)

Wolf Match Target   35 count   $5.20 / ($0.148 apiece)

SK Rifle Match   36 count  $7.90 / ($0.22 apiece)

SK Standard Target   40 count  $5.80 / ($0.145 apiece)

Eley Remington Target   40 count   $7.20 / ($0.18 apiece)

Eley Club   40 count   $6.80 / ($0.17 apiece)

Eley Sport  21 count   $2.10 / ($0.10 apiece)

Total Market Price: $46.40         Will take $40.00 if you come and pick up, or cover additional cost of shipping.  I live near the North 101 Loop and 56th Street in N Phx area.  Let me know.

58 minutes ago, azsugarbear said:

I have a range from vey high quality down to some middle-tier stuff still left.  There should be enough ammo in each box to determine if the make is something your rifle likes and shoots well.  I don't want to break this package up as the cost of gas / postage for such small items is simply not worth it to me.  I tried to price off what the current market dictates, but so many are out of stock everywhere that it is hard to get an average.  Here's what I have:

Lapua Center-X  40 count  $11.40 / ($0.285 apiece)

Wolf Match Target   35 count   $5.20 / ($0.148 apiece)

SK Rifle Match   36 count  $7.90 / ($0.22 apiece)

SK Standard Target   40 count  $5.80 / ($0.145 apiece)

Eley Remington Target   40 count   $7.20 / ($0.18 apiece)

Eley Club   40 count   $6.80 / ($0.17 apiece)

Eley Sport  21 count   $2.10 / ($0.10 apiece)

Total Market Price: $46.40         Will take $40.00 if you come and pick up, or cover additional cost of shipping.  I live near the North 101 Loop and 56th Street in N Phx area.  Let me know.

I will take it, I can make it out that way Thursday or Friday.