EarlyBronco

ISO 5th wheel toy hauler or just regular 5th wheel

Like title says I’m still in the market for a 5th wheel toy hauler, or regular 5th wheel, no longer than 36’ and no triple axles , and no junk or salvage titles please, if you have one message me please, thank you 

6 hours ago, Fern said:

Are you limited to 36 because of preference or garage space?

Neigher, I just really don’t wanna be pulling a 40 footer around lol, and yeah 4 foot longer isn’t much , but it’s just preference haha

9 minutes ago, Crazymonkey said:

My hunting buddy just got a 40 and 

I don't  think he's  going  to get it in to where we hunt for elk .I told him I was going  to look for a 32- 35 max

Well I usually pull a 34’ fifth wheel with a 12’ trailer behind it with my ranger on it , so I’m usually about 46, but I’m trying to get away from that 

Reason I ask is I was going to put my 2016 torque 325 (I think) is model number up for sale in February or March. 
it’s a 5th wheel toy hauler with onboard fuel station and generator (38 hours). 
I think it may be just outside the length you want. 

1 hour ago, Fern said:

Reason I ask is I was going to put my 2016 torque 325 (I think) is model number up for sale in February or March. 
it’s a 5th wheel toy hauler with onboard fuel station and generator (38 hours). 
I think it may be just outside the length you want. 

I sent you a message