Sign in to follow this  
BGbasbhat

LOST BINOS IN Unit 10 !!

**LOST BINOS**REWARD OFFERED!!! 

All, I was helping a family member in Unit 10, North of Williams this weekend 12/3-12/5 and lost my binoculars and chest pack early morning on Sunday 12/4. They are the old gen Leica Geovid 8x42s in a Marsupial check pack/carrier. I’m the original owner of the binos, so registered them with Leica back in 2009 when I bought them.

I was north of the Double A Ranch/FR 124 Rd around the Perrin Ranch access and sign in box. Not having the binos on at the moment, I “think” I may have gotten out of the truck to open a gate and maybe dumped them on the side of the road.

I put signs/flags/phone #/etc all around the area, sign in box, and gates. Talked to everybody that came through that way all day and combed the area.

If anybody picked them up, knows somebody who did, or was in the area this past weekend 12/3-12/5, please message/text/call me.

Barrett

602-292-0052

Thanks Redman. I'm in between complete shock/disbelief and wanting to puke about losing them. I'm neurotic about my gear, so just can't imagine I lost these. 

It's a long shot, but hopefully somebody comes through and picked them up. Posted on other forums, CL, FB, etc. Not sure what else I can do. 

• Like 1