loboscout

FS: Garmin 701 with Applied Ballistics

Selling my 701 because I upgraded to the Garmin watch with Applied Ballistics. $300 OBO 

The 701 is the GPS with Applied Ballistics software on it. It can operated alone or link with a Bluetooth enabled laser range finder like the Sig 2400BDX, Sig Kilo 3000 bdx, Vortex Fury with bluetooth, and some other rangefinders.

With the 701, you can input your rifle details and it will use pressure and temp to get the perfect firing solution. I have used the system successfully out to 1000 during a hunt. There isn't really any system as complete and as fast as the Garmin 701 or the Garmin watch plus a rangefinder. The watch is $1300 though, so this is a bargain.

I have used screen protectors, and will include some from the set I ordered. I also sewed a custom armband with a cover. If you want, I'll also set up a time go to the range with you, chronograph your hunting rifle and set up the Garmin for you and link to a rangefinder if you have one. We'll have to plan that for the future. I can help set it up when you pick it up if you bring your rifle and ammo so we can get necessary measurements.

Going to post pictures tonight from my phone. I type in the ad on a computer.

East Valley Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe and Mesa