Sign in to follow this  
zslayer

Tags In Mail?

53 minutes ago, oz31p said:

I think the changes to the portal in the last year or so are pretty nice. 

Once I log in I have access to both kids portals from mine. 

I’m glad that’s finally available. It’s been “coming soon” since my kid started hunting and this is his last year as a youth hunter. 

• Like 1

I don’t have kids so I can’t relate. It quite simply complicated the process. Call the number, press 2 twice. Now I can’t log unless I remember my 9 digit password with a capital, a numbers, and a non numerical. It’s a joke 

And why get rid of the number? Because they know it’s a lot simpler, so guys like me wouldn’t use trash portal if we have Simpler access, like the phone line 

39 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

And why get rid of the number? Because they know it’s a lot simpler, so guys like me wouldn’t use trash portal if we have Simpler access, like the phone line 

You can add any one. For example your dad. In this day and age every thing has a user name and password. 

5 minutes ago, oz31p said:

You can add any one. For example your dad.

In this day and age every thing has a user name and password. 

Oh dang, didn’t know that. 

Yeah but the phone number didn’t have a password

6 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Oh dang, didn’t know that. 

Yeah but the phone number didn’t have a password

True. It more to remember or keep track of but there more information. Like past applications. Bonus point totals, licenses info

and You never get a busy signal

43 minutes ago, oz31p said:

In this day and age every thing has a user name and password. 

Wanted to go back to this. yes I know, but everything sucks in this day and age also. 

• Like 3

Everything sucks?

Blue fin tuna fishing in so cal is pretty dang good 

yellow fin tuna fishing in puerta Vallarta is pretty dang good 

yellow tail, grouper, dorado, marlin and sail fishing in sea of. Cortez is pretty dang good

50 minutes ago, SunDevil said:

Everything sucks?

yellow tail, grouper, dorado, marlin and sail fishing in sea of. Cortez is pretty dang good

I was in PV last week and had booked a day trip. It was the worst day of the whole vacation, Fishing was terrible. 2 small dorados all day.  Actually maybe it wasn’t the worst because my wife got stung by a sting Ray the next day. Never saw anything like that before. Ankle is still swollen and sore. 

59 minutes ago, SunDevil said:

Everything sucks?

None of that is better now. Except maybe the San Diego fishing, but the trade is that California is a much worse shoot hole 

Ouch

did you soak her foot in extremely hot water?  115 degrees?  That would have taken care of it. The poison is protein based and breaks down with heat. 

that’s why they call it fishing!

did you go out with Marlas?  Best bet in PV. 3 day trip for cow tuna Is the way to go

5 minutes ago, SunDevil said:

Ouch

did you soak her foot in extremely hot water?  115 degrees?  That would have taken care of it. The poison is protein based and breaks down with heat. 

did you go out with Marlas?  Best bet in PV. 3 day trip for cow tuna Is the way to go

My buddy said he’s going on a 10 day. I said why not fly to PV and fish with Marla’s. 

on the same note, I’m planning on going to Ensenada for bft not that cattle boat stuff 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SunDevil said:

Ouch

I didn’t have a clue what to do for her. I just kept pressure on the bleeding, and she was in a lot of pain. Thankfully a local stopped and suggested the hot water after about 10 minutes. The taco shop on the beach was nice enough to heat up a pan of water and gave me a towel to soak and put in her ankle. It was nearly instant relief for her. There was a golf ball size knot that formed and I kept having to squeeze and drain it off every few minutes. 

we booked with the Barbara for the fishing. Wish I had known about Marla’s. It was a long day with only a dozen water bottles and no lunch for 8 people. The captain made a small bowl of ceviche from the 2 fish that were caught.  I wouldn’t think that was the standard for the money we paid. 

For future reference, you need to soak it in hot water for probably a couple hours. You need to keep adding hot water to the bucket 

• Like 1