oilcan

Duwane Adams ?

Note to self, time to get that salt out.

• Like 1

Does he still do glassing lessons? I'm trying to get better and I also wanna see if he can teach my buddy how to glass too for his first hunt

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, TrackerG said:

Duwane is a very kind man, and also a gentleman. God bless him and the continuation of his guiding business under his son- in law. I have a lot of respect for Duwane and everything he has done for the hunting community.

A very kind criminal and poacher?

1 hour ago, UggRedBilly said:

Does he still do glassing lessons? I'm trying to get better and I also wanna see if he can teach my buddy how to glass too for his first hunt

I’d try the corn pile method.  

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, dsotm said:

A very kind criminal and poacher?

Everyone makes mistakes. You can't tell me you are perfect. Yes, he is a good man. That doesn't change based off of a mistake he has made. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, UggRedBilly said:

Yes he does. 

From my understanding he was going to fight the citation but was on the verge of retirement anyway so decided it was not feasible and accepted the plea deal. 

Mr Adam's is the reason coues hunters carry high powered binoculars.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/10/2022 at 8:43 PM, Sky Island junkie said:

1F2654CD-0062-4B36-AA66-24CCB1CC29E0.gif

That is what First Coues was an 80 and Trophy Hunter like to see . LOL

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, idgaf said:

From my understanding he was going to fight the citation but was on the verge of retirement anyway so decided it was not feasible and accepted the plea deal. 

Mr Adam's is the reason coues hunters carry high powered binoculars.  

And many have learned from Him , Like  tens of thousands around the World . Name Me an Outfitter who hasn't done something Wrong I got stuff on some of the other big names that would surprise You all ,But I don't care and don't RAT. Most didn't grow up with people like I did. Remember , Don't RAT.........................BOB! 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, naturebob said:

And many have learned from Him , Like  tens of thousands around the World . Name Me an Outfitter who hasn't done something Wrong I got stuff on some of the other big names that would surprise You all ,But I don't care and don't RAT. Most didn't grow up with people like I did. Remember , Don't RAT.........................BOB! 

That sure makes me feel better about outfitters in general.  Haha.