Sign in to follow this  
Guest Desert View

Coues sheds

Guest Desert View

Here are some sheds, I found, I am going to put them on a life size mount for my studio, give the customers something to look at.

post-2778-1224039084.jpg

post-2778-1224039096.jpg

Guest Desert View
WOW!!!! double main beamed right side that thing is a STUD!

was it found in AZ??

Yes I was in a thick wooded area by a creek on a trail, the reason I walked up there was because I found a big rub on a couple of trees by the creek, I found the three point side laying in the middle of the trail, and when I picked that up and turned around I saw the base of the non-typical side in a manzanita tree, I couldn't belive it, now for the sad part, I was borrowing my buddies bow the following Jan. because mine blew up, and walked up on this buck, I figured him for 25yds, so I held low and shot, he was 32, all brisket, He was 9 points on the left side and 4 on the right, found the arrow nothing but meat hardly any blood, and never seen him again, still makes me sick. But I am sure he planted his gene.

Wow!!! That buck's sheds are huge never seen anything like that great job. Also i'm sorry you werent able to harvest that buck that really s@cks. But there is a first time for everything.

You better tell us where you were so we can go help you look.....definitely need to confirm he was ok.

WOW GREAT BUCK! THANKS FOR SHARING!

Guest Desert View

Here is a teaser, this is a true story also, it was in unit 31, that is the truth, now I can't tell you exactly were it was at, but keep looking and if you find him call me so I can have a second go at it. Ha Ha

Guest Desert View
What?

I see left sides like that all the time. :blink:

Yes I have to seen several bucks that have that one side looking somewhat to that one, I wrote that what to another thread that was posted, I didn't make much since on what he/she wrote that is why I put that what there, he must of removed it.