BML

Unit 21 coues...

Checked an area today that I had looked at in January. Didnt see any deer today though. There were several in there in Jan. I suspect we just got out too late this morning. With the full moon I would bet the deer are up mostly at night and bedding down early. We gave up around 10:30 and went quail hunting, scratched out 6 apiece. I'll scout some more next week. Going Grouse hunting this weekend.

How bout unit 21 carp...? family has tags nov. 7 so if anyone wants to share if they see any i would be happy. need to try and fill 4 tags, and have not hunted 21 for carp...

thanks, twoguns.

I'll help you if you stop calling them carp. :P

WE HAVE 5 TAGS TO FILL AND THE ODDS ARE LOOKING GOOD BECAUSE WE HAVE FOUND SOME BUCKS. WE HAVE ALSO FOUND A SOLID 170" MULE DEER BUCK. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

How bout unit 21 carp...? family has tags nov. 7 so if anyone wants to share if they see any i would be happy. need to try and fill 4 tags, and have not hunted 21 for carp...

thanks, twoguns.

I'll help you if you stop calling them carp. :P

AC, never heard em called carp till i started on this site....figured I better use the correct terminology so members would know what I was talking about... :P Truth is for me, I love to hunt, dont care if its coues, muley, cow, bull or whatever, i love to chase em all the same.

WE HAVE 5 TAGS TO FILL AND THE ODDS ARE LOOKING GOOD BECAUSE WE HAVE FOUND SOME BUCKS. WE HAVE ALSO FOUND A SOLID 170" MULE DEER BUCK. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

RUTHUNTER, sounds like you have your hands full of tags... maybe I can help you out by removing that grass eating mulee so there will be more for the coues in that area. Just let us know what bush he lives behind and we'll do the rest. ;)

Good luck to both of you, twoguns