grapevinedave

Backorder Fulfilled. WOW!

Totally forgot about this order that I placed in March of 2020 with Optics Planet. It came in the mail yesterday. Glad they didn't forget, cause I did. Just sharing if you all place an order with them, they will eventually fill it.

20220212_131337.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow! 2

Lol congratulations, I had an order with them for a year and cancelled it a few months ago 

• Like 1

Are you sure you forgot about them? It looks like they forgot about you.

Either way they fulfilled an order on bullets that cost me 42.00 a box. They are going on Gunbroker for 80 to over a 100 dollars a box. Just saying it was a nice surprise to receive something that is almost impossible to get right now. 

• Like 4

Like going back in time and getting a deal on them!

I never order anything from OP that I want in a hurry.  I have never actually had bad service from them, just slow sometimes and once I was short and item. I thought for sure they were going to screw me, taking on average a week to answer an email and each progressing email asking questions I had already answered. They came through and took my word that the package was short and sent me the missing item. Good to know they keep their word to this extreme as well.

wish they would ship my order. I have the same bullets on order for a loooong time now. 

I wasn’t familiar with them at all and put in an order. The date would get close and they would push it a few months. After a few of those episodes I figured they were scammers and cancelled. Good to hear they filled an order but they are define bad businessmen. 

Hopefully this is a good sign. 

I have ordered probably $25k worth of products from OP. I have never been let down or screwed.  Bullets over the last year or two have been sketchy, but they don't charge until they ship. 

image.thumb.png.2ea739364d7ec9842e48514d23162533.png

• Like 1

The good thing about it was they didn't charge me before they completed the order. I used PayPal when checking out and nothing was transacted until the order was fulfilled. Didn't have money hanging out there for a year so no sweat to me. Just glad to have some hard to almost impossible to get bullets right now. 

• Like 2