Crazymonkey

Seeking a little help!!

1 hour ago, Flatlander said:

Count me in for a donation. PM me with how to pay.

Once I get in touch with axis works and get a count of all who are willing to help I will pm everyone with the details .thanks again chris

You have a real affinity for kids and it’s not weird or anything.  You would make a great scout leader or camp counselor.  Keep up the positive work.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Saguaro said:

You have a real affinity for kids and it’s not weird or anything.  You would make a great scout leader or camp counselor.  Keep up the positive work.

My work schedule sucks and currently does not give me much free time to dedicate the time needed for that but I feel we as hunters should do all we can to get or help put kids in the woods .the next generation is all about u tube and tic tok and if we don't get them outdoors we stand to loose hunting in general as there will be no interest .it sucks but we all are getting older and we need the next gen to carry on the hunting lifestyle.

• Like 1

Just an update I've spoke with axis works and they should be able to do the work .I still need to get the gun over to them to have a look for sure but I'm down a car this week hopefully I get my truck back thurs or Friday so ill bring it in for them to have a look on Monday and see what the say.

3 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

Just an update I've spoke with axis works and they should be able to do the work .I still need to get the gun over to them to have a look for sure but I'm down a car this week hopefully I get my truck back thurs or Friday so ill bring it in for them to have a look on Monday and see what the say.

Where is the gun at? I need to run down to AW this week or next anyway.

14 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Where is the gun at? I need to run down to AW this week or next anyway.

I have it .usually the person who drops a gun off is the only one who can pick it up .I can give it to you if your willing to take it over and pick it up .I'm in Gilbert. Power and ray. Pm me if your willing and ill have it ready .  thanks Chris

I'd like to thank everyone who is helping .I can't wait to see some young hunter putting this gun to use.flatlander is going to pick the rifle up and bring it to axis works for the break and recoil pad . to all that have offered donations once we have a total we can figure it out .you guys are awesome!!! Thanks chris

We are less than two weeks away form a winner .If you've offered to help with this project and have not yet its not to late!I'd like to thank those that have come thru and in less than two weeks there will be a very happy kid .