Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

Sports bar in Flagstaff or Williams

I do not think there is anyone in the NL that can beat them. The AL is a different story.

I do not wish for you to do anything humiliating. A simple denouncing of the prima donna D-backs will suffice. :D

I do not think there is anyone in the NL that can beat them. The AL is a different story.

I do not wish for you to do anything humiliating. A simple denouncing of the prima donna D-backs will suffice. :D

Or maybe wearing just a pair of camo underwear down at the plush. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your the boss ;)

Didn't Buster's use to be a great place to watch sports or how about Beaver Street Brewery??? I, like, never seem to have time to party or watch a game when in Flag-town...... <_<

Beaver street brewery is a hippy hang out, Busters is OK but I much prefer BWW or Grannys...

We spent ALOT of time at BWW watching UFC fights.. It got to the point where our server Shannon would have a table saved for us, then she would come over and party with us afterwards. It was a GREAT time there!

Beaver street brewery is a hippy hang out, Busters is OK but I much prefer BWW or Grannys...

We spent ALOT of time at BWW watching UFC fights.. It got to the point where our server Shannon would have a table saved for us, then she would come over and party with us afterwards. It was a GREAT time there!

Are they still playing Hold'em at BWW? I used to play there a bunch and others places as well when I lived up there.

Awww Man!!! That Sucks!!! I like the beer there!

Um... what is BWW? :rolleyes: :huh:

I have always loved Granny's for the Prime Rib!! My favorite place to eat on that side of town! ;)

I have always loved Granny's for the Prime Rib!! My favorite place to eat on that side of town! ;)

Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings

Alright... I'm slow..... :lol: :lol: Never been there how is the food??

Granny's is pretty cool. It was a long time ago but I went there once when I was visiting a friend who was going to NAU. I liked it more than the Zoo which was the other place we went.

Some other places that Casey swears by are:

1) In at 410

2) Arizona Sled Dog Inn

3) Monte Vista

How can you not like The Zoo? That is the best bar in town, mainly on Wednesdays.

Monte Vista, that place is weird! I wont even go inside that place. Thats how I fell about your second favorite hang out, IBT's in Tucson.

Y'all talking about Granny's brought back some good memories. I worked there back in the 70's. It was the place to go dancing. You know back when Disco was king. I guess the bar has changed. The prime rib was always good.

Lee

How can you not like The Zoo? That is the best bar in town, mainly on Wednesdays.

Monte Vista, that place is weird! I wont even go inside that place. Thats how I fell about your second favorite hang out, IBT's in Tucson.

DIME BEERS on Wednesdays, I always liked going to the Zoo! Monte V's is weird, its scary during the day, let alone at night.

Nimarco's has the games on usually and their pizza has to be the best in NAZ.

I love Monte V's.... Any Dark seedy bar is good in my book.