Sign in to follow this  
AzTrapper

How many are hunting the Nov. 36A whitetail hunt

Couple buddys of mine will be there camping and hunting.

Seems like a lot of people are not camping like they used too. I live in 36A and have the Nov hunt but am planning on maybe camping out a couple of nights to avoid the drive each day,

We will be camping in 36B and C in December. We somehow both got lucky and drew late tags for those two units. We will hunt together and split the time between the 2 units because it's not a good idea to be down there by yourself.

im living right in the heart of 36a, well and close enough to B across the street

:P:

When are your hunt dates? I will be having a big BBQ one of the nights

I drew the early Nov leftover tag for 36A...

Tried to get Grumpy interested, but no luck...

I'll camp out and avoid the drive...

There'll be four of us in camp, including the youngster (14)...

Haven't decided whether to hunt the Black Hills or the Sierritas...

Scouting every weekend and have only seen a couple of spikes and a fork...

Most mornings I sneeze like crazy. Must be something in the air that close to the mines...

or not...

25-06, how's your scouting going?

Bill

im living right in the heart of 36a, well and close enough to B across the street

I live in the North end of 36A, Close to Pima Mine rd. & Mission. My hunt starts Nov 7th and goes to the 13th. My early scouting hasn't show me much here in the north end. But it seems the best scouting times are just begining for me. I know there was some nice bucks here last year after the season, which kind of surprized me with all the hunters that showed up last seasons. seems like the word got out on how to get into the area. I know I wish I had a Mule deer tag instead of a whitetail as I have seen a couple of three huge bucks in places you would never think they would be so to speak. Of course the fact that there are more mountain lions in this area than I would like to see. So if you plan on hunting the north end of 36a besure to get a mountain lion tag as well.

I live in the North end of 36A, Close to Pima Mine rd. & Mission. My hunt starts Nov 7th and goes to the 13th. My early scouting hasn't show me much here in the north end. But it seems the best scouting times are just begining for me. I know there was some nice bucks here last year after the season, which kind of surprized me with all the hunters that showed up last seasons. seems like the word got out on how to get into the area. I know I wish I had a Mule deer tag instead of a whitetail as I have seen a couple of three huge bucks in places you would never think they would be so to speak. Of course the fact that there are more mountain lions in this area than I would like to see. So if you plan on hunting the north end of 36a besure to get a mountain lion tag as well.

aztrapper where at do you see a lot mountain lions? I've been trying to get one for a lot of years maybe you can help.

vegasjeep, hey buddy were do you live? for what I understand it seems that you live in Nogales or Rio Rico? if thats the case maybe we can meet and bullshit a little about our adventures. I live in Rio Rico

I was or am wondering how many people are going to camp out during their hunt or drive each day.

my group drew eight left over tags for the late november early december hunt and we will be camping

Terry, you on line?

Bill