Sign in to follow this  
WYoung

WTB SO Redcliff with stove

Need to find a hot tent before my late archery elk hunt. Was going to buy from SO but they said they do not have any in stock and don’t think they can make my deadline of having a tent by October 1st. Let me know what you have and how much you are willing to sell it for. I’m located in Phoenix Arizona. Thanks in advance.

Walmart sells a 12-10 wall tent with stove jack for 399. Looks decent 

For back packing or if you think you may want or have to move camp due to changing conditions an SO shelter is awesome. I love my SO tipi.

You might want to check Rok slides classifieds they are up for sale every now and then but sell fast.

SEEK OUTSIDE 4 MAN.jpg

1 hour ago, 452b264 said:

For back packing or if you think you may want or have to move camp due to changing conditions an SO shelter is awesome. I love my SO tipi.

You might want to check Rok slides classifieds they are up for sale every now and then but sell fast.

SEEK OUTSIDE 4 MAN.jpg

Is that a 4 or 6 man tipi?

8 hours ago, Outdoorlife602 said:

Is that a 4 or 6 man tipi?

Mine is a 4 man.

• Like 1

I like the Luxe tents too but I’m the kind of guy who knows what he wants. If I don’t buy it then I’ll always regret it and end up buying two tents lol

15 hours ago, WYoung said:

I thought about that. Might be an option if I can’t find one in the next month. 

I just checked my GoHunt acct and use the promo code “jayscott” for 10% off a brand new one. The 20% off code doesn’t work for SO stuff but the 10% one does. 

Just my opinion but I bought a red cliff and it sucks in the wind. I like the room but if it’s windy it catches it if it’s not oriented just right. Tipi is much better but not as much room. 

1 hour ago, WYoung said:

I like the Luxe tents too but I’m the kind of guy who knows what he wants. If I don’t buy it then I’ll always regret it and end up buying two tents lol

This is why I haven’t bought one either 

I've had mine in 50/65 mph winds and it took it like a champ.