Sign in to follow this  
unit21savage

WTS/WTT Vintage and antique war memorabilia

I recently acquired a bunch of really incredible historical items and I figure this would be a good group to open them up to before selling some other place.  

1st is a poster of General John J Pershing.  Original painting by "Bryson" and copyright by Merchants Chicago. It appears to he in original frame with old glass and the poster has some wariness from moisture but overall color and condition is good. Asking $125 obo 

2nd "The Marshall Cavendish Illustrated Encyclopedia of World War 2 Vol 1- 25."  $135 obo 

3rd Framed newspaper/poster for civil war recruitment in great condition.  $75 obo

4th WW1 recognition of service and wounds in battle. These were auto pen signed in President Woodrow Wilson's signature.    These were essentially a "Purple Heart" before there was such a thing. The one I have appears to have been sealed in plastic a long time ago and has been kept that way. Appears to be in great condition.  Asking $150 obo. 

Will only let me add a couple pics at a time. Will try to do a part 2 post to add photos. Text Nick for more info and pictures.  Interested in 2a trades, precious metals, and antique coins . 

20210820_104255.jpg

20210820_111712.jpg