azsugarbear

SOLD - Leupold VX5 HD 3-15x44mm Scope. #171715

Up for sale is my Leupold VX5 HD scope.  I bought this about eight months ago.  I put it on my 6.5 PRC, but just can't get used to it.  Can't even put my finger on why.  Going different direction.  Scope is literally new, but has been mounted on rifle and used for about 100 rounds.  This model has the wind-plex CDS-ZL2 reticle with a 30mm tube and parallax adjustment on left side.  There are very, very light rings marks.  I lap my rings, so some of the exposed aluminum transfers a silver color to the tube.   I couldn't get it to show up in the pictures.  It has 1/4 MOA turrets with 75 MOA of elevation adjustment.  Weight is just 19 ounces.  Scope body is perfect.  All glass is pristine.  Everything works as it should.  The scope does not come with a sunshade, so I purchased a 3" sunshade ($50 value) that will also come with the scope.  Comes with original box with all paperwork & decal.  Price: $900.  New Price: $850.

No low ballers - walk right on by.  First "I'll Take It" in this thread trumps all other message formats - including PM's.  That way, every interested party knows that no side deals are being done, or that they will have the rug yanked out from underneath them.  It's just the way I roll.  You can PM me here on CWT or text me at 602-361-7191.  Only posted on this site for the first week.

Partials trade: Sightron SIII 6-24x50 scope; Atlas BT47-LW17 Bipod; RL26

Leupold4.JPG

Leupold 5.JPG

Leupold3.JPG

Leupold1.JPG

Leupold2.JPG