ElkDeer

WTB - Badlands 2200 pack

I am wanting to get a Badlands 2200 pack. I figured I would see if anyone has one they do not use and would be willing to sell it. Please let me know. Thanks!

great pack - check eBay or craig's list. sportsman's and bass pro usually have them in stock.

great pack - check eBay or craig's list. sportsman's and bass pro usually have them in stock.

thanks. didn't want to pay full price for the pack at a retail store. Just checked ebay and craigslist and emailed a couple of guys here in Phoenix. Thanks!

they did make a few changes to the '08 2200. overall it is not that much different but in comparing the old one to the new one I think the '08 2200 is a little bit better.

I have one I bought last year i will sell you shoot me a pm and we can talk about it. I love the pack but I am looking at getting the 2800 now.

the photo of the pack.

post-171-1219415245_thumb.jpg

If elkdeer does not want my pack i will sale it to who ever wants it for 100.00.

sold to elkdeer pending funds.

Hey I am glad it came together for the deal. I hope that pack gets to pack out a nice buck this year for you. Good luck with your hunt.