Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

bowe bergdahl is a Traitor

Guest oneshot

Health care nightmare, Bengazi, VA scandal, and now this. Hope all those who put a him in the oval office are proud of themselves.

"What does it Matter" "I have no regrets"... They are either too busy checking-out the new Nikes on their obama-phone, making the next hollywood movie, or getting hillary ready for her run...

Obama had asked congress several times to approve this swap and each time both dems and rep told him no. Then they wrote a law just for this situation that made it mandatory for the prez to give congress 30 days notice. He signed the law knowing he had no intention of obeying it. How is that not impeachable?

• Like 3

Im with snapshot. Remember to vote in Nov. If you have a tag at that time, vote early !! { and often }

• Like 1

Im with snapshot. Remember to vote in Nov. If you have a tag at that time, vote early !! { and often }

Obama had asked congress several times to approve this swap and each time both dems and rep told him no. Then they wrote a law just for this situation that made it mandatory for the prez to give congress 30 days notice. He signed the law knowing he had no intention of obeying it. How is that not impeachable?

He's done several things that (if Nixon's transgressions were) represent impeachable offenses. At least to my eye. But the press never gives it any traction (like they would if he were Conservative) because they are in the tank, so people don't pressure their Senate Representatives to do anything. I refuse to believe that the people in this country are that stupid or disinterested that accurate representation of information would not make their blood boil. But maybe I a wrong. Maybe most people are just sheeple and like being lied to and crapped on.

The media/press are, to me, the biggest enemy to the American way of life that we knew growing up. They are worse than the Politicians, because they encourage the action by throwing up a smoke screen any/every time they can.

Guest oneshot

I've had an interesting past 48hours, banned in 29mins from "bowe bergadhl is not guilty" for asking for eyewitness accounts of his "capture" (they were very understanding of their need for " open and polite debate" hahaha)... A 24hour block on facebook for a comment about a troll on "bowe bergdahl is a traitor" (something about who-ares and bootleg whiskey)...

It's all good, I've been booted from better places for less... it did give me time to think/write this though...

bowe bergdahl is a Traitor...

This is a Faustian deal undoubtedly made with no understanding of History. A horrific example of appeasement. A path chosen by feebleminded people who are morally incapable of confronting Evil.

Many parallels can be seen between the nazis, the communists, and the jihadists.

They are all sociopaths obsessed with their own tribal desires and utterly incapable of conferring basic human rights or compassion to those outside their tribe.

If your not one of them, your a lesser human being, and thus deserve to be to treated in any way they see fit.

If that means blowing up airliners, buses or strapping "allah vests' on and killing innocent cilvilians, so be it.

This is Americas Enemy... Stand tall, Stand strong... Defeat radical islam...

post-1378-0-54577000-1402719369_thumb.jpg

Guest oneshot

I am neither catholic nor atheist... But I know an enemy when I see one...

Guest oneshot

There is a site called Bergdahl is not guilty?

Yes DesertBull," bowe bergdahl-not guilty" on facebook, full of bootlicking supporters (with a whopping 80something likes), see if you can beat my 29mins before being booted...

Guest oneshot

Hehehe SnapShot, Guess I was more "polite"... Ya beat mine by a mile ... They claim to be "open and polite debate to prove he's not guilty", of which they cant, except for posts that say "we support and welcome you home", but as normal they boot/bann any opinion that doesnt match theirs...

"bowe bregdahl is a traitor" fb page at least lets the appeasers, supporters and trolls stay around...

It's probably run by one of Obamas many "non profit" groups the OFA.

Hehehe SnapShot, Guess I was more "polite"... Ya beat mine by a mile ... They claim to be "open and polite debate to prove he's not guilty", of which they cant, except for posts that say "we support and welcome you home", but as normal they boot/bann any opinion that doesnt match theirs...

"bowe bregdahl is a traitor" fb page at least lets the appeasers, supporters and trolls stay around...

I posted that Bergdahl was a traitor, and should be tried for treason, and put to death by a firing squad. POOF. post was gone in no time. The dude must be sitting behind his FB page 24/7 monitoring us trolls. :lol:

Bashing the Lib's on blogs is great entertainment. It's amazing how many of them still have a hard on for Bush. (pardon the pun) ;)

In all of the video's I have seen of him it looks like nobody's home. The Mom looked like she was in LaLa Land when she and her hubby were on Nat TV with Obama and his comments in Arabic were very disturbing. You would think if you were going before cameras you would wear a tie and clean yourself up.