Sign in to follow this  
twowindy

Javalina in a cage trap

This is a first for me.A pig in a cage trap.Caught him today.post-6031-0-84911500-1388863649_thumb.jpgpost-6031-0-97361800-1388863730_thumb.jpgpost-6031-0-75211600-1388863808_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Wow! How cool is that! What did you have in there to attract a javelina (I know that it was unintended)? What'd you do with him? Thanks for sharing this with us.

It was set for a bobcat.I had cat glands and a jackrabbit head in the cage.I just opened the door and he took off as fast as he could run.When I first walked up to the cage he was sound asleep.

That is when an OTC archery pig tag would come in handy. ;)

Ha ha, I'd love to have seen that! Thanks for the response and good luck with the cats.

resolute, you cant be serious?
uhm. No! Just playing with Will! Besides, I wouldn't want to damage a slick trick on the cage!

resolute, you cant be serious?

PSE, you have to bear with me.. I had foot surgery and had metal inserted into it...I have been laying in bed for a month now....I have a javelina tag and that would be about the only chance I would have!

• Like 1

I have a tag also but it didn't seam very sporting to me.I doubt its legal anyway.And yes it did eat the bait.

• Like 1

I've only caught two Sean but cody has five.Cody and I are heading out next week to trap some private gound for a couple of weeks I'll let you know how we do.

• Like 1

talk about bumper to bumper in that trap!!!

• Like 2