don't hunt with the VP

I'll bet Cheney's a little embarassed the words out that he shoots a 28-guage!

Lark I was thinking the same thing, but I guess 30 yards in the face might hurt just a little. I don't know about intensive care though, the worst thing about it was the guy couldn't shoot back or the secret service guys would have lit him up.

He shot a lawyer, he should be given a medal. He did more to protect the country than John Kerry ever did.

I got hit some years ago at about 60 yards and it stung like a bee. Luckily I was wearing safety glasses. Luckily he was shooting a .28gauge. I think the wounds would have been worse. David

DesertBull, it was a millionaire lawyer, do they give out tags for those in texas.

Some kind of feral, non-native species that is bad for the area.

You guys pointed out a lot of what Jay Leno will be sharing tonight I bet!

I read what the Brady's had to say about it. Y'know. Jim Brady, gun control activist... and his wife Sarah.

I'd guess Brady still has his lawyers credentials.

"Now I understand why Dick Cheney keeps asking me to go hunting with him," said Jim Brady. "I had a friend once who accidentally shot pellets into his dog - and I thought he was an idiot."

"I've thought Cheney was scary for a long time," Sarah Brady said. "Now I know I was right to be nervous."

Trust the media...

Just despicable how the media is grabbing on to this. some of them just saying that Cheney shot him, and not clarifying or even saying peppered. I recall a few years back the Mesa PD had a shooting and they killed a guy who was charging them with a knife, they said the 6 (+or-) police officers fired simultaneously and hit the suspect something like 30 times. Facts were that he was hit with about 26 pellets and 4 slugs. That story sure told the facts but slanted in a way that suited the liberal paper's end in convincing people the police were unjustified.

Hey az, that was after the guy stabbed his mom ( didn't kill her), and they called the police, then they sued after the outcome.

C'mon guys, anything bigger than a 28 guage may be cause for a heart attack!!!!-Shiras ;)

P.S. I'm for Scotty Boy giving a safety course for wing shooting to the White House.

from what i have heard he only was hit by several pellets and that he came up behind Cheney and was not wearing blaze orange and never said he was behind him. It is bad that this happend but in my opinion it was the lawyers fault.

im surprised this took so long to get posted on here! i read about this yesterday! yeah it is too bad because now everyone is gonna think we are all unsafe!